Error: out of memory

The following error has been cropping up a few times over the last week and when it does it stops playback meaning we go to our backup systems - not ideal at 3:00 when nobody is available to resolve!

Any ideas what it means or how to fix it…?

It appears on face value to be a software message, rather than a hardware one.

Thanks

Please send us a bug report by clicking on Details.
Thank you

We will try this. We’ll have to wait until it comes up again, however, I’m not sure that it offers an option to send a report or gives us the usual box that you get with errors. I’m sure we just get the pop up as shown in the screenshot.

When you click on Details as shown in the photo, you can create a bug report and send it to the mAirList support (yes, it’s okay, we want to have it).
Please write a short note to the bug report to that so we know what it’s about (e.g. “mentioned in the support forum on 22-08-19”).

Thank you.

Thanks for the report. I see you are on version 5.3.13 - can you please update to the last 5.x version (5.3.16) first, just to rule out that it’s something that has been fixed already.

We have the same problem with the version 6.2.5. Mairlist stops everything with “out of memory”. I send the bug report to Torben.

How did you solve the problem?