drag and drop in to the player

Can I drag an mp3 from the database to the player. I’ve tried it, but our version of mAirlist goes only from exploring in the player

Goos

If I understand you correctly, yes, you certainly can. Click on the desired file, hold, and drag. Works for me.

Cheers, Alec M…

Hi Alec

it is when i want do drag it to the player . Yes i can move it from the database in to the playlist buth not from the database in to the playlist area in the player . maybe it’s for a next version?

Goos

Possibly only works when the Database windows is opened from the green button in the playout window toolbar, not as a separate process from the Windows Start Menu.

Can it build in Torben? I think it should be handy also for other users

Goos

Read what I wrote above. It should work when the Database and the Playout window are within the same Windows process, that is, when the Database was opened from within the Playout window.

If it was opened as a separate process, at least copy/paste should work, but not drag&drop.

I checked it works indead when i opend the database from the player , but still the question is when the database will be opend seperated from the windows task bar . I know it would not work. But i think when this option is been build in there would be a lot of happy users including me !

Goos