Double clicking items in Database application

When double clicking an item in the database application, the program standard opens the item’s properties dialog.
Most of the time I change this to playback (previewing audio) when double clicking items.
Is it possible to let the program ‘remember’ this setting, so that each time I open the database application, the setting for double clicking items lets the audio play instead of opening the properties dialog?

Many thanks.

[quote=“roskilde96, post:1, topic:8767”]When double clicking an item in the database application, the program standard opens the item’s properties dialog.
Most of the time I change this to playback (previewing audio) when double clicking items.
Is it possible to let the program ‘remember’ this setting, so that each time I open the database application, the setting for double clicking items lets the audio play instead of opening the properties dialog?

Many thanks.[/quote]

+1 vote from me too. This is my preferred option.

I personally prefer to double-click for Properties as I rarely listen to audio in Database.

So I think this needs to be a config. option, or perhaps if mAirListDB just persists (‘remembers’ ) the current setting across sessions, that would do the trick and keep all of us happy?

BFN
Cad