First of all, i love the Cue Editor and the option the software has!
I work this way for the DJ mixes.
- I import the dj mix from 1 hour
- Get a text document from them with the songs like this:
- Kormak - Keep On
- Andy Faisca - Don’t You Help (Original Mix)
- Javi Bora, Huxley - You’re Everything (Chus & Ceballos Remix)
- Luna City Express, Roland Clark - The Soul of a Dj Feat. Roland Clark (Original Mix)
- I make a Que sheet with the songs like this (the time is an gues, because they don’t put it in the text file:
FILE “the_lords_the_house_of_lords_09_192.mp3” WAVE
TRACK 01 AUDIO
TITLE “Keep On”
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 AUDIO
TITLE “Don’t You Help (Original Mix)”
PERFORMER “Andy Faisca”
INDEX 01 04:28:00
TRACK 03 AUDIO
TITLE “You’re Everything (Chus & Ceballos Remix)”
PERFORMER “Javi Bora, Huxley”
INDEX 01 8:56:00
TRACK 04 AUDIO
TITLE “The Soul of a Dj Feat. Roland Clark (Original Mix)”
PERFORMER " Luna City Express, Roland Clark"
INDEX 01 13:37:00
- I go to Cue Editor to find the right start en stop points of the songs
Now the the requests for change:
Is it possible to make the Track Marker visible by an right click on the wave form and then make it possible to just have to type the artist & title?
(so click and place the grey point on the right spot and then click right and just have to fill in the artist and title, so i don’t have to make an que sheet)
Thank you for all the support and making good radio happen.