DHD Global Logics

Hi! Will mAirlist support DHD global logics?

When using 5.x firmware for the DHD, the logic function addresses are fixed. But… when using a newer firmware version, logic function numbers tend to shift around when uploading a new configuration to the DSP core. From the external control protocol documentation: “For firmware versions 06.xx.xx or higher addresses are not fixed. Logic addresses from a device must be looked up or exported form the project’s Toolbox5 configuration.”

This means that when I upload a new configuration, I have to try which logic function addresses have changed, look them up in the Toolbox export (using the amazing BroadcastThings Explore :smirk:), and change them in the remote control section of mAirlist.

This could all be solved by using the DHD global logics: A set of 200 global logic functions which you can assign to specific logic functions on multiple DSP cores. These logic function addresses don’t shift around and should stay the same, even after uploading a new configuration to the DSP core.

Using global logics instead of “regular” logic functions would save me a lot of time and headache when uploading a new configuration… are there any plans to support this?

Regards,
Luuk