DHD 2200d

Is there support in mairlist v6.1 for dhd 2200d?

Nope.

https://www.mairlist.com/dokuwiki/hardware:supported_mixing_consoles#rm2200d

I have read it, but maybe you have plans for v6.1

These units have long been discontinued, doesn’t make much sense to implement it just for the second-hand market.

Too bad, there are customers who are interested in mairlist.
These customers have a DHD2200 and want to use the digital environment.

If there is a specific project, please contact me in private on info@mairlist.com and give some details so we can discuss our options.

Checked the protocol again; it’s not difficult, at least when you use TCP and not serial port, but of course a lot of work to add to mAirList, especially all the config GUI stuff.

So if really know customers who would spend a reasonable amount on mAirList licenses, I might consider implementing it. But it’s really a matter of is it worth the effort or not. I’m never bored :wink:

Count me in please!

I know there are quite a few 2200d users who are waiting for acceptance of the 2200 protocol in Mairlist. The market, even second hand, is nog booming…

So, Torben, pleas consider to adapt the 2200 protocol to Mairlist.

But what kind of “second hand market” is this?

If it’s only a bunch of home users who will pay €50 for the add-on module, it’s probably not worth the effort.

If I get to sell some Pro licenses, it probably is.

@Torben, check your mail. ;D
Maybe i have some customers for buying mairlist, but they ask me is there a rm2200 integration?
At the moment not, so they checked an another playoutsystem, maybe i can sell mairrlist pro to these guys.

But a couple of home users make also the money. ;D

Find me a Pro user with a definite commitment, and we’ll do it.