D&R Airlight with mairlist

Hello all,
Soon I will switch from my Webstation mixer to the D&R Airlight. Besides the settings of Mairlist in combination with the airlight, will there be any changes? I mean will my music database get lost or any other issues I’m overlooking. Anyone have experience with the Airlight and Mairlist?

Hi, there are plenty of threads here discussing the Airlite.

And no, the Airlite is just the bigger brother of the Webstation. Change the Audio and remote settings and you‘re good to go… :nerd_face:

Again stefan …thanks for your quik anwser
Gr Jos

Stefan,
One question…
Do you mean that i don’t have to instal the firmware, keyboardmapper, airlight control, etc. etc.
Gr Jos

Hi Jos, just follow the instructions from the manual/website to get your Airlite up and running in terms of the software and drivers. :blush:

That happens all outside of mAirlist and has nothing to do with mAirlist‘s database or configuration itself (aside from the audio routing with one more channel and the different remote section activated)

From my experience as a former Webstation owner that changed to the Airlite half a year ago it’s really easy if you follow the first steps in the manual.

Just don’t forget to delete the Webstation Control App afterwards to avoid possible conflicts with the ports :blush:

1 Like

Thanks again Stefan.

1 Like

Hallo Stephen,
Fast alles funktioniert perfekt…
Du wirst langsam zu meinem persönlichen Helpdesk…
Du hast mir erzählt, dass du auch ein Airlite besitzt. Jetzt bekomme ich die Einstellungen des „Konfigurationsmanagers“ nicht aktiv und gespeichert. Die Firmware xxx.1 erscheint nicht in der Firmware-Box. Diese erscheint nicht, egal was ich tue. Wissen Sie, wo ich suchen soll? Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Hallo Jos, bitte keine doppelten Posts. :slight_smile:

Generell ist dies kein mAirlist-Thema und Du wirst sicher eher Hilfe in der D&R-Facebook-Gruppe finden, in der Du bereits Mitglied bist…

Ich kann aus dem Stand auch nicht sagen, woran es liegen könnte, da ich Dein System nicht kenne.

Ja, und ich helfe ich immer gerne bei kleineren Problemen und habe das bei Dir schon öfter getan. Irgendwann überschreitet die Hilfe aber auch die Schwelle zu meinem bezahltem Support als Freelancer, den ich Dir bereits angeboten habe. :wink: