Crash with mAirlist

Hello

We have the following problem that mAirlist is regularly crashing at 58:30, we didn’t have this problem before. I couldn’t figure out what the problem is from the log either, because when you restart mAirlist, it disappears, which we think is very disadvantageous. Is there any way to check what happened? This happens not all the time
Evry time when mAilrtist freezes ,than we reboot mAirlist , but then is the stystem log empty ,

Goos

… of what? Any hour close to the hour or always at 58:30 at each of the hour-long files you reproduce? What is that, a crash? A bluescreen? If not, you should be able to save an error report, which is what I urgently recommend.

But to set you at ease, no mAirList customer has ever suffered from crashes at 58:30 (alt least as far as I know), so we should be able to trace that issue.

Maybe you can have a look at on your filesystem if logfiles are saved overtheir? Mine is at
C:\ProgramData\mAirList\7.x\Log
If not try to place a logfile over here

mAirlist freezes when playing the jingle for the commercial break. Not a blue screen .We have to restart mAirlist then

That’s what i am looking for , and also to recieve an email to my gmail account how do we have to set this up

Sorry for the English it was translated trough google translate

Then please swap the jingle to a very different one from which you know it doesn’t happen.