Cartwall on second Monitor

I’m attempting to open mAirlist 4.3.9 using a 2 monitors system, with Playlist on Monitor 1 & Cartwall (4x4=16 Cart Players) on Monitor 2. When mAirlist is launched the Cartwall will not open on Monitor 2, but I can drag it there, otherwise it remains squashed at the bottom sitting on top of the Monitor 1 Playlist.

I have setup the following in Config and then saved everything as the Default Desktop Template. Still it does not work. Setup details in Config:
Cartwall Window Options: Separate Cartwall Window.
Window Position: Maximise on Monitor 2. Visible at Startup. Remember Window Position & Size.

Can anyone assist please?

PS - Is there any chance whatsoever that Cart Stacking could be added to v5, then I would definitely upgrade from v4 to v5. As it stands v5 can not easily accommodate the over 2500 jingles that I have stored in mAir 4 Cartwall Player Stacks.

Kind Regards,
Paul

Custom Layout (layout.ini) or Automatic Layout? I think there was a bug somewhere.

Thanks Torben,
But I have just tried organising my layout on 2 monitors with Custom Layout (layout.ini) and also tried doing an Automatic Layout. The Cartwall still remains squashed at the bottom of the main monitor and it has to be dragged into position on monitor 2.