Cant get rid of Carts!

Hi,

I have cart-set’s set as favourites in the config so that they load upon start-up and i have them displayed as tabs on the screen.

What i have discovered, and this is the case on two machines, is that if you delete the sets from the config, upon restart of mairlist they will still be there as if you haven’t actually changed anything.

If you then re-open the config the cartsets are all back as they were before i did anything. currently, from memory, the only way is changing the mairlist.ini or whichever the appropriate .ini was.

Just as an addition to that, i tried setting the cartwall to display as buttons as well as tabs, that worked.

i then tried to get rid of the buttons out of the config, that also worked, so it just seems its the tabs that won’t go.

Although its the cart favourite sets i want to get rid of, not the tabs.

The first issue has been resolved, thanks for reporting.

Regarding the cart tabs, I haven’t been able to reproduce that problem here. I have tried different combinations of tabs/buttons/dropdown in mAirListConfig -> Cartwall -> Options -> GUI Options, and all of them worked.

I recall that I fixed a number of bugs the other day where GUI settings where written to an incorrent config file. Perhaps this issue is related. I propose you wait for the next version or snapshot and check if the problem persists. If so, I would like to see a copy of your GUI.ini file.