Build 483 Issues

Hi Torben,
Just letting you know of a couple of issues that I’ve found with the latest snapshot…

1. BackgroundColor does not seem to work for the ScreenObjects - FontColor does, however.

2. You cannot drag ‘n’ drop shortcut audio files (ie: .lnk) from the Browser to a Playlist. You can, however, drop them directly into a Player or a Cartwall slot. Obviously LNK is specified in the “additional extensions” box in the Config :slight_smile:

Thanks

Another for the melting pot… Cartwall items (when faded via a trigger) seem to revert to a “stopped” state, ie: I have to click them to reset the cart in order to play it again.

“Color” should work.

There are also two additional settings now: BorderWidth and BorderColor.

2) You cannot drag 'n' drop shortcut audio files (ie: .lnk) from the Browser to a Playlist. You can, however, drop them directly into a Player or a Cartwall slot. Obviously LNK is specified in the "additional extensions" box in the Config :)

Fixed. This is because with the new “preparing files” dialog, the items are imported in a separate thread in the background. For the links to be resolved, I have to call CoInitialize in order to initialize COM for that new thread.

Fixed.