Bug? More then 6350 songs sync'd into MairlistDB (PostgreSQL) I get an error

Does anyone have issues with importing more then 6350 songs in MairlistDB (hosted on PostgreSQL Server)?

The error i get is:

Access violation at address 00407CF0 in module ‘mAirList.exe’. Read of address OA508D80

OR

Access violation at address 00407CF0 in module ‘mAirList.exe’. Read of address 0A532540

Cheers,
Ethan

I have to say I’ve never tried importing that many songs at one time; but if you get the standard mAirList ‘error’ dialog, save the bug report and post it here.

BFN
Cad

Bug report attached :slight_smile:

Actually it doesn’t seem to be on any specific number of tracks or any particular tracks eg. any tracks with a specific character in the filename or file length. I can’t seem to find a pattern which causes the issues, it just seems to happen around then 6000+ mark.

Cheers

bugreport.txt (39.1 KB)

Perhaps it’s some kind of internal buffer or temporary import table that’s getting ‘blown.’

I’m sure Torben will comment once he’s back.

BFN
Cad

This was actually a memory management issue. Fixed in b1439.

Cool :slight_smile:

I’ve just upgraded. It seems as though the bug when connecting to SAM Database is back though. The Duration times are showing far incorrectly eg. 22minutes for a song, where really its only 3 minutes. Is there somehow this bug has popped back? It was fixed in a earlier release?

Looks like I forgot to sync that GIT commit to my dev PC. I’ll upload another build later.