BUG: 4.4.11

I reported this issue in March, but it still continues. The progress bars on the players no longer work following upgrade from
4.4.10 to 4.4.11. In addition, the duration time on the players is clearly wrong. If I load a :30 second spot in version 4.4.10, the player will correctly display -0:00:30:0. Now, it displays -10:27:15:00 across all players. I know that the .ini file coding changed with 4.4.11. Could that be it?

Thank you!

Cheers, Alec M

Looks like the duration is not calculated/retrieved correctly, at least for that particular spot. Does it happen with all files or only some files? What format are they in? Is there any stored metadata for them (in the DB, MMD files or tags)?

Cheers Torben,

I happens for all files, regardless of length. All players display -10:17:55.2. In other words, it shows a length of 10 hours for every file. All files are .wav Using the local DB, listing only artist, title, length and the “start next” command. Was there a DB update or other update I perhaps missed?

Cheers, Alec M

I’ve looked a little more. Strange, the file shows the correct length in the library. It also shows the correct length if I open the property dialog of the file in the library. However, if I load the same file into the playlist, then the player and property dialog show -10:17:55. The database schema is 20 and shows all is correct.

When you drag the file to the bottom of the playlist (not at the top where it is loaded into a player, and also not among the next 5 elements which are prebuffered - green checkmark icon), does it still display the correct duration, or already the incorrect 10-hours-like duration?

Cheers Torben!

I think we’re on to something. If I drag the file from the database to BELOW the pre-buffered files (first five), the file shows the correct length. If I then drag the same file up into the prebuffered five, it shows the 10 hour length.

Also, if I then drag the file out of the pre-buffered position (first five) and drag it BELOW, it continues to show the 10 hour length.

Cheers, Alec M

I just wanted to update and let everyone know that the problem described in this thread was resolved in build 2118. Working great now! Thank you! :wink:

Cheers, Alec M