Behringer DX2000USB mixer

I am typing this via my phone so please forgive any typos!
I am upgrading my mixer from a Behringer DX2000. I have built a control interface to allow me to manually start the tracks in Mairlist directly from the start buttons on the mixer.
I know that several people have wanted one of these but felt it might be a difficult to build themselves.

I now don’t need mine and am looking to sell mine for what it cost to build it (about £35/40 + postage). It is self contained in a box with five jack plug sockets (I have 4 cables with jack plugs on each end to slot between the desk and the controler box which I will also send). I have been using it for some time for my FM radio show and never had any problems!
If anyone is interested in buying it let me know and I can send you a little video of in action.
Hope to hear from you.

Regards,
Andy Cox

HI Andy…

I would be interested in checking out your video… I just bought a Behringer Pro Mixer DX 2000… I am using mAirlist while testing running the mixer.

Can you contact me about your Jack Plug Sockets I am Interested in having slider start working…

Many thanks,
Frank

Hi Frank,
Sorry for not replying sooner.
As no one was interested when I posted originally I never bothered making a video. Since then I have got rid of the desk and bought an Allen & Heath XB14(2).
I still have the interface box. It worked well to allow me to use the start buttons on the desk. But if you wanted slider starts you would need to modify the actual desk itself (and that’s way beyond me!)
Out of interest, I have since built another interface for the A & H as you don’t need jack plug connections for that desk but use a completely different connection.

Regards,
Andy Cox

Hi Andy.
I got this DX2000 i running like crazy to get the box the you build.
Its there any chance you send me the video i am really want to buy this for you.
Thanks
Eddie

I saw many videos about DX2000USB. I need some information about how to modify my mixer, all the videos show ext light indicator, auto mute on microphone, telco channel and hot start.

Someone can help me?

Thanks