Behringer DX2000 + usb sound card

Hi Everybody,

I’m testing out Mairlist. But I have a few questions.

I want to have different outputs for the different channels.

Now I’m using mairlist in combination with a hercules RMX and Behringer DX2000 with 2 separate outputs. I Wanna use the RMX only for mixing purposes and i’m planning to buy 1 or 2 usb audio cards to use with mairlist and the DX2000. Who uses this setup right now and/or can help me?

Kind regards,
Joery (Belgium)

Hi
im not sure what the hercules RMX is, but I use my Behringer 2000 with outputs going to 3 Beringher UAC 202 USB sound cards. Mairlist picks these up easily. To make things easier you should re-name these in Windows Control Panel (player 1etc) In Config - Audio Devices you can then assign the sound cards to your Mairlist players. I use one sound card for each player, and the 3rd for the Carts.
I use the standard PC sound card for PLF on to the unused Mic input on #2 fader and leave the PFL button switched on, then all is press PFL under the Phones socket.

Thx for the info!
:slight_smile:

You wrote:

Hi I use my Behringer 2000 with outputs going to 3 Beringher UAC 202 USB sound cards. Mairlist picks these up easily. To make things easier you should re-name these in Windows Control Panel (player 1etc) In Config - Audio Devices you can then assign the sound cards to your Mairlist players. I use one sound card for each player, and the 3rd for the Carts. I use the standard PC sound card for PLF on to the unused Mic input on #2 fader and leave the PFL button switched on, then all is press PFL under the Phones socket.

Can I replicate this on OS X 10.9.5?

sorry I cant help regards to OS X

I am selling a completed Velleman VM110 set with Jacks for INSTANT PLUG’N’PLAY with Behringer DX2000 and mAirList.

Here is my eBay listing for Velleman VM110N USB INTERFACE CARD MODULE w/5 digital input and 8 digital input:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Velleman-VM110N-USB-INTERFACE-CARD-MODULE-w-5-digital-input-and-8-digital-input-/141458142814?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

[quote=“djvassing, post:6, topic:9391”]I am selling a completed Velleman VM110 set with Jacks for INSTANT PLUG’N’PLAY with Behringer DX2000 and mAirList.

Here is my eBay listing for Velleman VM110N USB INTERFACE CARD MODULE w/5 digital input and 8 digital input:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Velleman-VM110N-USB-INTERFACE-CARD-MODULE-w-5-digital-input-and-8-digital-input-/141458142814?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123[/quote]

Hi DJ, you still have some of this kit assembled for sale? I really need it… thanks!

and you really think that it still for sale after 3years.

henk, hahaha! long time ago, I’m aware about that ;D

I am not so stupid, I saw the date post… :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean an other kit, not the same… 8)

I’ve actually got a Behringer DX2000 I’m looking to sell. Picked it up from a client a little while ago, but I don’t have any use for it, and I’m moving soon so need to clear out some kit.