Bass error 44 Windows 7

Hello Torben

For one of my end users we have another problem that is that we get bass error 44 in windows 7. Normaly there is a windows media player installed in windows 7 right , then you do not have this kind of problems. What is going wrong here

Goos

What kind of audio files? MP3?

Another software may have screwed up your codecs.

What can we do about it?Do you have a solution for it
Yes mp3 files
Goos

As far as i know this is a brand new version of windows 7 for one of our home studio’s

Goos

Download GraphEdit from here:

http://www.videohelp.com/software/GraphEdit

Open it, click File -> Render Media File, choose an MP3 file that doesn’t play in mAirList, then make a screenshot and post it here.

graphedit.png

It will not play from our server by the way . In my studio it will and also 2 others with windows 8 pc’s but not via win 7
the local studio’s are connected via internet client !

Goos

error win 7.png

I need a screenshot of GraphEdit please! Not mAirList!

Come on, it’s not so difficult. Why don’t you just follow my instructions? I even posted an example screenshot!

Yes we do but i wanna to show you what was happing .At the moment i can’t logon on my college his pc we do it tonight

Goos

“BASS Error 44” was clear enough, I don’t need a full screenshot to get that point.

Here you are

Goos

screenshot mairlist.png

We do get it also when we get the files from our server , on my pc no problem and also on the other 2 collegues . But with the laptop pc from Marcel we have this issue

What could it be

Goos

Another file

graph.png

Problems solved Torben . We have upgraded it to the latest version. Case can be closed

Actually you were supposed to try it with an MP3 file. You took a WAV and a GRF (whatever that is) file.

Why is it so difficult to just follow my instructions?

Anyway, if it’s solved now, we can just close this thread.