b681: PFL Progress Bar

I just noticed this bug.

The progress bar in the PFL player (NOT the PFL accessed from a main playlist player!) does not update.

In other words:

1. Start PFL. The progress bar updates as normal.
  2. Stop PFL.
  3. Drag the progress slider control or click the ZERO button. The progress bar does not update.
  4. Click PLAY. The progress bar goes to the position set in step 3) and updates normally.

The PFL dialog accessed from a main playlist player’s PFL button works correctly (possibly because it does not contain a progress bar!).

BFN
CAD

One thing to add to this: SAVING the Item Properties (e.g. to an MMD file) will update the progress bar in the PFL player. (?)

I presume this bug is an easy one to fix?

BFN
CAD

Any thoughts about this bug yet, Torben? I presume you can reproduce it?

Linda and I also hope that you and Anne had a good and safe trip ‘back home!’ :slight_smile:

BFN
CAD

Just arrived back home tonight (after being stuck for two hours on the Antwerpen ring motorway which had been closed due to an accident).

I will look at it and write back later.

Fixed from b682 onwards, thanks.

(Rember when we tried to sort out the performance problems on your antique living room PC? I made a couple of improvements by reducing the redraw cycles, in particular, the progress bar was only updated when the playback is not paused, which is clearly a mistake during PFL, because you can change the position even during paused playback.)

Which one?

Oh yes … of course, you mean the XP one, not the Win98 one! :smiley:

Thanks for the fix!

BFN
CAD

The one that’s taking up all the space at the rear end…