b671: Runtime Features (possible bugs?)

I’ve tried disabling some of the Runtime Features, and they didn’t behave as I expected. So I don’t know whether these are bugs, or whether things are working as intended?

Extra PFL
Switching this OFF in Runtime Features removes the playlist context menu item PFL, and also means that clicking a playlist item’s icon opens its Item Properties dialog with the General tab showing. But the PFL tab is still present in the Item Properties dialog, so it’s not what I would describe as ‘disabled,’ because you can still click it to enable the ‘extra’ PFL player.

Item Properties
This one is slightly more weird (IMHO!). Switching this OFF in Runtime Features does remove the Properties item from the playlist item context menu; but double-clicking the playlist item still displays the dialog (and this is the weird part:) with the General tab contents panel showing but without the General tab being displayed at the top, so if you click any other tab, you can’t then go back to the General tab. Also, the Properties item is still showing in the player context menu. I had expected that switching Item Properties OFF in Runtime Features would simply not show the dialog at all, and would remove the Properties item from the player menu as well as from the playlist item context menu: is that wrong?

Thanks in advance.

BFN
CAD

Both fixed in b673.

It’s true, the “Properties” thing was inconsistent. The dialog should not be displayed at all.

Excellent! And yes, I thought it should not have been displayed at all!

BFN
CAD