Auto importer does not work :(

I work with auto importer, but it seems that the piece of software is not in the mood to do something :slight_smile:

status and logbook stays empty.

One year ago you wrote that you’re using the Auto-Importer (successfully I think?).

• Are the importing rules still checkmarked / active?
  • Did you change anything?
  • Did you re-name the folders or disk letters?

Check :slight_smile:

Settings:

I hope this will clear some of it.

All i can see is that everything looks good.

Fun i found the problem, if you want to import from a network drive seems not to work, if i download de data from the drive say to download it works like a charm.

@Torben maybe something to look at?

While i’m at it, maybe is it possible to create something to do a recursive search in one folder?

And a delete file when imported :slight_smile: keeps the space clean and orderd :slight_smile:

1 Like

ATTENTION: The original file will be moved to the folder you selected in “Fysieke locatie”, not copied. So it’s the same like deleting the file from the original folder after importing.

AND if you activated the option to transcoding a file then the original file will be deleted and the transcoded version moved to the selected folder.

So be careful with your original files.

mAirListDB Auto Importer will watch one or more folders on your harddrive for new audio files, and import/upload them into mAirListDB, deleting the original file from disk.

Details here

oh no problem got 2 backups :slight_smile:

Well the recusive search could be a good addon :slight_smile: