Assist mode issues

Hello all,
I just change my pc, so i save first all config and manage to transfer everything to the new pc, and all is the same safe for a few little things…
I notice that in assist mode, now, at the change of the hour, if a song is playing or not, it load the top of the hour (as schedule) as a next track, then, after 14 seconds, it load the playlist (as schedule),
Before, on the old pc, in assist mode, nothing was happening, and i could do my own music selection and it did not change with the hour, as in auto mode. Now, i took pictures of the settings for the player in the old pc, then of each of the two player separate, and my current settings are the same, i even install the same soft version, 7.0.1 if i remember, but in this new pc it behave like this…
Any ideas on how i can avoid that auto things trigger on assist mode? By the way, i try before to change the settings for each player, but it still loading things on assist mode, maybe i am looking on the wrong place?
Many thanks to all in advance for the help,
Julio

Hi, in the event settings for the automatically database playlist load you can check when/if the event should be executed in different modes. Uncheck „Assist“ here and the event will only run in Auto Mode.

Hello Stefan, Ok, it work, i was looking somewhere else…
Many thanks for the help!!!
Julio