Admin creation of a French-speaking forum

Bonjour, Nous sommes de plus en plus de français à utilisé MAIRLIST en France, ET nous avons très peu de support dans notre, moi j’ai fais quelque tuto video en français, il serai bien qu’il y est un forum en pour le communauté Française a fin de facilité nos échange, et l’entre aide dans communauté.

Je veux d’aider pour le mettre en place et peut être aider à le modérer.

Traduction Google
Hello, We are more and more French people using MAIRLIST in France, AND we have very little support in our, I made some video tutorial in French, it would be nice if there was a forum for it. French community has the end of facilitating our exchanges, and the help between the community.

I want to help set it up and maybe help moderate it.

1 Like

Bonsoir Philippe,

Excellente idée et très belle initiative. Ce logiciel ayant tendance à être utilisé en France, un forum en langue française, serait le bienvenu.

Merci beaucoup Philippe.

1 Like

J’en suis !

A+
Matthieu

2 Likes

Si en attendant vous avez des difficulté sur certain points je peu peut être y répondre ou les video de ma chaine Youtube y réponde peut être
Lien chaine Youtube Radio Alpha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO_p2_4R2yc&list=PL16GoxfeAP8xL05MxiNNhdf5dQUEgCNj9

1 Like

Merci. Bon en soit, je pense avoir un niveau déjà assez intermédiaire. Mais je n’hésiterais pas à venir en aide aux nouveaux utilisateurs !

1 Like

Just to get this straight: This is NO official video of mAirList (from us as company) neither it is supported or controlled, checked or approved in any way. It’s a private initiative we don’t know anything about; it can be right or wrong - but it’s nothing of mairlist GmbH.
It’s Philippe’s private channel.

The problem of videos: In the moment of being published, it may be old. mAirList is continously improved and in order to have a reliable YT channel, you always have to produce a new video when a feature has changed, has been removed or the shown menue looks other than in the video.

We have discussed the possibilities of videos from us of mAirList internally (nice idea, sure!) and came to the conclusion, that we don’t have the time (it’s a lot of work!), even if we pay a professional person or a company for that. It’s extra work that never ends, so we decided to keep working on the mAirList code rather than taking on more work.

It’s nothing especially about Philippe, bout you as a viewer of videos must decide on your own if it’s good or bad, right or wrong or if something is missing (how do you want control it?)

We from mAirList don’t run any YT channel, we don’t produce videos and it’s NO way to get support.
This forum is the only official way for getting support; anything else is free speech of private thoughts and existing or non-existent knowledge.

1 Like

Moi je fais ces video dans le but de aidée la communauté française à utilisé ce logiciel, sans aucun retour financier.
Alors oui il ce peut qu’il y est quelques lacune, ou oublie de certaine fonctionnalité, ou que les vidéo ne soit pas régulière, c’est soit parce que je n’ai pas pue approfondir le sujet par manque d’information, soit par manque de temps. Ce n’est pas mon métier de faire des vidéo sur youtube.
Toutes les vidéo que j’ai fais pour le moment soit elle reprend des explications dans votre WIKI , soit c’est en cherchant à obtenir un résultat par rapport à un besoin pour ma propre webradio.

Je ne vous demande pas de certifié mes vidéos, d’ailleur je l’indique dans toutes mes vidéos que vous ne sponsorisé pas, mais par contre s’il y avait un forum en français serai un plus pour la communauté, et justement il y aurai plus d’échange, beaucoup de radio associative FM qui était sur MAirlist l’on quitté lors de leur changement de matériel pour pas sur WINMEDIA , car même les entreprise qui vous diffuse en France ne veulent pas faire le support.

Moi je fais avec mes connaissance et moyens qui sont à ma disposition pour aidé les créateur de de Radio, surtout de webradio à utilisé un soft professionnel et abordable, et ça gratuitement.

Donc si vous me le permettez je vais continuer à faire mais petit video tuto.

Mais si justement vous voulez m’aidé à ce que mes contenue soit plus pertinent envoyer moi les infos de vos mise ajour afin que justement je puisse tenir ajours mes vidéos et continuer à faire grandir la communauté en France.

Mais peut être avant tout créer un forum en français , cela aiderai la communauté

Cordialement.

Traduction google :
I make these videos with the aim of helping the French community to use this software, without any financial return.
So yes it may be that there are some gaps, or forgetting certain functionality, or that the video is not regular, it is either because I could not deepen the subject for lack of information, or lack of time. It’s not my job to make videos on youtube.
All the videos I’ve done so far either include explanations in your WIKI, or seek to obtain a result in relation to a need for my own web radio.

I do not ask you to certify my videos, moreover I indicate it in all my videos that you are not sponsored, but on the other hand if there was a forum in French would be a plus for the community, and precisely there will have more exchange, many associative FM radio which was on MAirlist one left it during their change of material for not on WINMEDIA, because even the company which diffuses you in France do not want to make the support.

I do with my knowledge and means that are at my disposal to help the creators of Radio, especially web radio, to use a professional and affordable software, and that for free.

So if you allow me I will continue to do but small video tutorial.

But if you want to help me make my content more relevant, send me your update information so that I can keep my videos up to date and continue to grow the community in France.

But maybe above all create a forum in French, it will help the community

Cordially.

1 Like

We would not do that, no matter who it is and where he is from.
In the past we had the experience with videos that seemed to be produced in cooperation with mAirList (no, it wasn’t) and that caused a lot of trouble.

You need no permission as long as you produce your own private video and do not involve us as company.

Sorry, but we have to decline this. Too many video content creators would then claim the same “right”. We don’t have time for that.

This is for professional users only and the company wants to be paid for that service.

Home users please refrain from contacting our sales partners regarding the Home products.

(Sales | mAirList Radio Automation)

… combined with …

The Rules

The home user discount can only exist (and will not destroy our primary business) when everyone sticks to a couple of rules:
(…)

Forum support only

Please use the support forum if you have any questions regarding setup, configuration and usage of the software. We do not offer any other kind of support (e-mail, phone, remote, …) for home users other than the public support forum.

(mAirList for Home Users | mAirList Radio Automation)

We kindly ask you to be fair and follow these rules. Thank you.

1 Like

Bonne idée de créer ce forum en français.
Perso, j’utilise mAirList depuis 4 ans pour une webradio. Récemment, j’ai remplacé un vieux Virtual Studio (système d’automation belge aucun rapport avec Virtual DJ !) dans une radio FM associative, et je connais une autre radio FM qui va bientôt migrer de Jazzler vers mAirList.
Ce forum sera l’occasion d’échanger dans notre langue sur nos expériences et partager les différentes utilisations. Car il n’est pas toujours facile de demander du support dans une langue étrangère.
Sans vouloir paraître “puritain”, merci de respecter l’orthographe et la grammaire, que ce soit en français ou en anglais.
A très bientôt

English translation :
It’s a good idea to have this french forum (or at least “in french”).
As far as I am concerned, I have been using mAirList for 4 years in a webradio.I also have replaced an old Virtual Studio (a Belgian automation software, not related at all with Virtual DJ) in a community radio. I will assist another FM radio to migrate to mAirList from Jazzler in the future.
I hope this forum will be a way to exchange in french and share our commun knowledge on mAirList. Because it’s not always easy to get support in a foreign langage.
Please take care of the spelling and the grammar (in French or even in English).

2 Likes

Bonjour Clogfan. Heureux de voir que des Français utilise ce logiciel. Philippe a déjà fait beaucoup avec ses tutos (très bien fait d’ailleurs), il fait preuve de beaucoup de bonne volonté.
Cela étant, je suis nouvel utilisateur de mAirlist, j’ai acheté la version 6.3 et par conséquent, la version 7.0.
En même temps, j’ai fait l’acquisition de la magnifique console D&R AIRLITE MK2, hélas, j’ai beaucoup de peine à faire fonctionner les deux ensemble, j’ai eu de nombreux déboires, déboires dont tu pourras voir la trace sur le forum.
Si, grâce à Philippe, je suis arrivé à certains résultats, hélas, lui ne possède pas la console D&R et manque d’information, pour pouvoir m’aider plus en avant.
As-tu de ton côté des informations sur ce couple “mAirlist 6.3 et D&R AIRLITE MK2”.
Si oui, je suis preneur, oh combien.
Ayant joint D&R, ils m’ont dit que je devais acquérir d’autres plugins auprès de mAirliste pour pouvoir faire fonctionne la console à partir de mAirlist.
Voilà, si tu as des renseignements, je suis preneur.
Merci à Toi et à Philippe.
Edgar.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: D&R Airlite using together with the MIC button?