Additional Cue Points and type

Hello !

Do you know if it’s possible, with scripts, to modify a “type” of an additional Cue points?

I use loadFromCueSheet function to load all additional Cue points of my track, but all of them are “(not set)” for the type value.

It’s quite anoying because for my nowplaying function, regarding the item type (should be pitMusic), I send (or not) the title to the streaming server. Here are all true “music” cue points… But with “(not set)” value, none of their tile/artist will be sent to the streaming server.

Is it a way to set the “type” with a custom value ? I think it’s not, but maybe someone will have an idea :slight_smile: Maybe Torben ^^.

Regards,

Sylvain

Hi Sylvain,
Where does your Cue Sheet come from?
If you are using als2cue to convert from Ableton, FL or similar to cue sheet. I’ve forked Lucas script and added music as default.

Thomas

Hello Thomas !

Currently, I received a cue sheet that is not in the correct syntax. Yesterday, I created a .net core program to convert it in the right syntax.
It works now but with the « (not set) » value…

I opened the repo you sent me : I see where is integrated the item type in your cue file. Easy by the way… I will give it a try today to check if it’s still working in v7 to be sure.
If it works, no need to go through all cue data of the item to set the value ! I will let you know later !

Thank you a lot for your help !

Regards,
Sylvain

Hi Sylvain!
We are using this with mAirlist 7.2.2 today :slight_smile:

Feel free to fork and change to your own liking!

Thomas

2 Likes

Great !
It works very well !!! Really big thanks Thomas !

1 Like