2 questions, add to playlist by double click from DB and where does PFL go after minimalize

Hello, another question, even 2 this time.
Last night i was making a program using mAirlist 7 (7.1.7 advanced home) and i (by misstake) minimalized the pfl, it kept playing but i couldn’t find the screen. Very anoying. Where does it go?
How do i get the playing pfl back and close it? There is not an extra window (windows 11) and it doesn’t minimize to a taskbar (being mAirlist or windows).

The other question is on adding tracks by double click from the database.
Once i try to change a track position and select the last track on the playlist it adds the next track above the selected track, how do i get it to add it under the selected track?

Thanks in advance

Hmm, how about selecting one track down?

1 Like

I select the last track of the playlist, so that is not really an option?

Go for scheduling a dummy element as last „track“.

No answers on the pfl thing? i’m the only one with this problem?
Maybe i have to uninstall and start over then.
The dummy thing sounds like a workaround rather then a solution.
Its just strange it adds at the bottom until you select a track, after that it start adding above the selected track. Must be a bug not a feature to be honest.

Found the solution to the pfl thing, the pfl screen minimalises but my screen resolution is on 150% because of scaling problems with mairlist. So it disappears where i cant see it. When i put the screen to 100% the minimalised screen is there. Another workaround.