2 databases

I do my thing for 2 radio stations.
The first one plays only dance music for that I made a database whit only dance music (maria db) .
The second station I can play evrything, the music from the second station is one map extra local db) .
My solution now is dance music station on mairlist 6.3 whit acces to the maria db whit only dance music.
And the second station on mairlist 6.2 whit acces to both databases
Is there a option to make one database for both stations but make the map with the non dance on off?

Henk,

Why not add the 2 databases in the configuration app?
U can then switch between the databases by the check / uncheck the marks in the database tab of the configuration app.

Check the database u want to use at that moment and in mairlist u will see the selected database.

Hello Henk,

we are discussing this issue internally.
I’m not sure how you handle it, but it looks like we will offer you a solution beside your plans of two databases.

We will get in touch when early support is done.

Now I have the second database with all music the way Ruud suggested.
But when you click the database button you have to choose dance database or other database.
This way I can’t add music from the other database in a map.
My best solution would be add the second database (map) and make it visible on off

Hello Henk,

please contact us via sales@mairlist.com, referring to this thread.
Maybe we have a solution and a price for you, but that’s nothing for the forum (we generally don’t discuss sales and license questions in public).

When I’m back in the office later, I will answer you.
Thank you.