2.1.31: File Tagger does not 'auto-tag' new files

Unlike the PFL Player in the main mAirList application, the PFL Player in File Tagger does not automatically determine Fade Out point etc. based on the Threshold values set in Configuration. (?)

Since I use only the File Tagger application to tag files, this makes the ‘auto-setting’ of cue points a useless feature for me. :frowning:

BFN
CAD

Fixed in v.32.

LOVELY! Thank you.

BFN
CAD

Thank you for finding the bug :slight_smile:

Well, Torben, you know me: ‘Mr. Nit-Pick,’ right? :wink:

In a previous life working in the technical support team at a brewery who used IBM mainframes, I was always the person wheeled out when a vendor came to demonstrate their PC programs to emulate the Rather Expensive mainframe terminals.

I had a knack of finding any bugs within a few minutes, and of course trying all those ‘obscure’ keys on a real IBM terminal which vendors frequently didn’t bother including in their emulator programs (Lazy or stupid? I never found out!).

The only one which ever passed the ‘Cad Destruction Test’ (as my colleagues came to affectionately refer to it) was IBM’s own 3270 Emulation Program. More expensive than the competition, yes; but also the only one which actually worked properly. :slight_smile:

Happy, carefree days … >sigh<

BFN
CAD

Is it also possible to automatically determine Fade Out point etc. in the mAirList PFL (not Tagger or playlist PFL)? So I can save this to MMD when the track is already present in the playlist.

In this way we can save MMD everytime we use a track (only 4 per hour in livemode). In the non-stop automation we don’t use MMD for now.

Okey I know, it takes about 20 years to tag all tracks in this way :wink:

Vincent.

Yes, just hold the Shift key and click SET.

Yes, just hold the Shift key and click SET.

tnx!!