1.5.47: Saved Cartwall position is not used

I have enabled Remember Window Position for both the main window and the Cartwall.

The Main Window seems AOK; the Cartwall is saving the correct numbers in position.ini but mAirList is not using these when it instantiates the Cartwall window at Startup. It seems to be sizing the Cartwall window based on number of players (wide×high); that is: the old way before position.ini existed.

MINOR SPELLING NIT:
In Configuration; on the Cartwall, Display options page; the item:
Automatically stretch if now Playlists configured
should read:
Automatically stretch if no Playlists configured

BFN
CAD

Can you please post your mAirList.ini (or rather send it by e-mail, torben@weibert.de)? Just because, in my configuration it works like a charm …

Torben

Sorry, Torben, but my saved Cartwall position is still ‘broken’ in 1.5.56. :frowning: It still opens each time as if there were no Cartwall size/position saved in position.ini; or as if the mairlist.ini Cartwall section did not specify Remember window position… which it does. >SIGH!<

Have you had a chance to check the INI files I e-mailed to you yet?

I understand you are concentrating youre efforts on 2.0 now, but all help as to which setting I have got ‘wrong’ would be appreciated.

And while I remember: Fröhliche Weinacht, as I believe you say in your country? You have certainly earned it with all your truly excellent work on mAirList!

BFN
CAD

Cad,

sorry, the mail with your .ini files accidently went into my spam folder. Now I found it. I will take care of this issue today.

Torben

PS: Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!

Bug identified and (hopefully) fixed. It’s a conflict between the use of layout.ini and the remember position feature.

Delighted that you have found out what was wrong. This one was driving me crazy!

BFN
CAD