Windows 10 update corrupted Mairlist audio routing

Morning! HELP! I use 2 Xonar Asos AE soundcards in my windows 10pc, and after a horrendous time setting it all up last year it’s been working fine until last night ( apart from not recognising channels 5/6 on either soundcard) just before my show it did an update then a restart and now its lost all of the configuration settings so basically every player and cart I have set up only play through 1 fader, despite any attempt to change them in the config menu. What it did was change the setting in the Asos panel to “stereo” and take away and “7;1” options.
I’ve uninstalled the Asos driver and back again and now its showing 7:1 as an option but each time I do anything on the Mairlist config and assign the correct channel to each player and cart its still only playing on one fader. Any ideas please? :frowning:

I don’t have any solution available, just want to confirm that the Windows Audio Subsystem is prone to lose itself on updates. I have encountered this multiple times now. On some updates (around 1611 oder so) Microsoft even broke Remote-Desktop in a way that all Audio Sessions are reset on disconnect, leaving all open audio programs in a freeze state.
You may be able to avoid these problems by using ASIO if your sound card supports it. If not, then maybe ASIO4ALL is an option.

Thank you, i already use ASIO, I’ve uninstalled the soundcard software 4 times already today but each time it gives me different options, hopefully this one will be the one that actually works