Strange jump in songs and overlap (after windows update)

Hi all,

My mAirList have started to behave strange overt the last 1-2 weeks, maybe after the last windows 10 update.
This strange behaviour have been registered in Auto mode. When the music plays, there is sometime a jump in the playout where it sounds like the player jumps, maybe 1-2 seconds forward. It sounds strange. I have also registered that sometimes the next number starts 1-2 seconds before the precious number ends, causing the music to blend together in the transition.

I wonder if some others have seen behaviours like this and if it can be fixed.

I was running the latest version of mAirList, but have also tried to downgrade to a later version, with the same result.

I do not know if it is related, but I have also notised that the input and output VU-meters on my Stereo Tool (Winamp) plugin is jumping slow up and down. Slower than normal.

Hope you can help.
Regards, Martin.

As there was a Windows Update, it might be possible, that the Audio Settings were reset and you are using direct sound now instead of WASAPI.

Please also Check if you have asynchronous file access enabled. Default is off but in most cases switching it on prevents such hickups.

Hi,

Where do I find the asynchronous file access enabled?

I dont’ remember exactly but I found this