Station's info field in explorer

Good day
I am running into the following problem.
In the explorer there is a tab “station’s Info” here you can place a text.
is it also possible to save this field ?
now every time I have to fill the field myself with the info .
is it also possible to change the Text size of this field ?

stationsinfo mairlist

Hi Erik, please do no cross-postings just because there wasn’t an answer for seven hours. :wink:

I guess you were talking about the comment viewer tab?

You can’t save the individual window. BUT you can save the whole set of tabs as your “standard view” preset. mAirlist will then open up all the saved tabs with their individual names automatically on startup. Or just save the tabs as “normal” preset and load it manually.

Screenshot 2022-12-18 134905

2 Likes

hi stefan
sorry for the crosspost I tried that because there is also a lot of info in the German part of the forum.

I tried what you suggested saving the whole set as default preset.
but unfortunately this does not work and the next time you load it, the field will simply remain empty again and you will have to enter all the information again.
Anyone else have any ideas or is it just not possible yet

Ah okay, I misunderstood your question, sorry… That indeed would only save the tab’s name.

You’re referring to a window/tab that’s designed to show comments of an element by simply dragging it from the playlist window to that tab OR just to write down quick notes you temporarily want to save.

It’s not made for saving the text by standard.

If you want to add static text like phone mumbers, mail or station infos for your presenters here’re two ways to get around this the easy way:

1. Add a static text element in the GUI to your layout with all the infos needed and place it on a prominent place…

like this example from a test layout.

1. If you want it to be shown in the tab: Just create a new placeholder element as a database item. Put all your station’s infos in the comment. Whenever you open mAirlist or need this information just drag the element to the comment tab and it will show all of the infos with one click.