Sorting out Mairlist

Hi All can I ask a few things that are bugging us that can hopefully be sorted out easily

1. When an event is executed it deletes previous hour’s playlist and puts in the new hours playlist underneath what is already playing. Although this doesn’t bother us, its what happens next is what’s bugging us, when it puts the next hour’s playlist in it forgets where it is and we have to scroll back up to where the current item is playing…is there any way we can sort this to stop this happening???

2. when we have to exit mairlist for whatever reason i.e. windows updates or updates to mairlist , when we load program again the auto importer resets and forgets what folders it had in there! is there a way we can stop this happening as we have to add them, all over again!

3. when adding external streams to the log, if a presenter hasn’t connected to the stream in time it greys out the next 2 tries, still, and doesn’t bother retrying the stream for 2 songs, is there a way we can stop this happening? as it was recommended to us to use stream monitor but I don’t think it will work in our situation as we have 5 different streams we connect to at various times and we have news to go out at various times too so I don’t think the stream monitor will work in our situation. and we need the stream to try to connect every time.

Thank you for your time and hope these can be resolved easily