Edit:
First image is from V5
Second image is from V6

ma002.png

ma001.png

Same issue here

Will be fixed in b3505, thanks.

Nearly there :wink: Thanks Torben.

I now noticed that ToolbarBackgroundColor=#aac4d2 is still ignored. This was the same as the previous v6 version btw.

It seems that the backgroundcolor for the Playlist is used for the ToolBar as well.

Confirmed

Just installed mAirlist 6.0-beta1 build 3520 and I noticed that the backgroundcolor for the Toolbar is still taken from the backgroundcolor of the playlist. Could you have a look at this one of these days?

[Playlist]
ToolbarBackgroundColor=#aac4d2

works for me in all current builds.

Maybe you can send your entire skin.ini to info@mairlist.com, and post another screenshot indicating the are which you think is not handled correctly.

Thanks for your answer Torben, first screenshot is from v5, second from v6. The color of the ToolBar Background is handled differently.
I will send you my skin.ini by e-mail.

mav5.png

mav6.png

Ok, finally found the problem. Apparently there is some sort of clash between the playlist (row appearance) and the toolbar, as some settings use the same identifiers.

My solution is a bit radical, but still the only way to solve this: From build 3524 (now online), you must use a new section [PlaylistToolbar] for all settings related to the toolbar, in particular the button settings and the BackgroundColor (only “BackgroundColor” now, no more “ToolbarBackgroundColor”).

Solved! :smiley:
Thanks Torben!

Finally :slight_smile: