Remote Control - Cartwall PFL

Hi,

My system-wide hotkeys carried over from v5 and work well, all except the Cartwall PFL. It would toggle between PFL on/off, however in V6 it did nothing. I was able to go into config and change it to CARTWALL MODE PFL but it seems to switch PFL on but won’t toggle on next press. Also, in V5 I had NOVT CARTWALL PFL ON/OFF;VT RECORD CANCEL but was this something I had to manually add back to v6 commands, NOVT?

Thanks

These are the supported CARTWALL MODE commands (excerpt from the original source code):

if Data[0] = 'CARTWALL MODE ON AIR' then
        SetOnAirMode(oamOnAir)
      else if Data[0] = 'CARTWALL MODE OFF AIR' then
        SetOnAirMode(oamOffAir)
      else if Data[0] = 'CARTWALL MODE PFL' then
        SetOnAirMode(oamPFL)
      else if (Data[0] = 'CARTWALL MODE ON AIR IF OFF AIR') and (fOnAirMode = oamOffAir) then
        SetOnAirMode(oamOnAir)
      else if (Data[0] = 'CARTWALL MODE ON AIR IF PFL') and (fOnAirMode = oamPFL) then
        SetOnAirMode(oamOnAir)
      else if (Data[0] = 'CARTWALL MODE PFL IF OFF AIR') and (fOnAirMode = oamOffAir) then
        SetOnAirMode(oamPFL)
      else if (Data[0] = 'CARTWALL MODE PFL IF ON AIR') and (fOnAirMode = oamOnAir) then
        SetOnAirMode(oamPFL)
      else if (Data[0] = 'CARTWALL MODE OFF AIR IF PFL') and (fOnAirMode = oamPFL) then
        SetOnAirMode(oamOffAir)
      else if (Data[0] = 'CARTWALL MODE OFF AIR IF ON AIR') and (fOnAirMode = oamOnAir) then
        SetOnAirMode(oamOffAir)

So to toggle PFL, you must chain two commands (assuming you want to toggle beteween PFL and OFF):

CARTWALL MODE PFL IF OFF AIR;CARTWALL MODE OFF AIR IF PFL

The Cartwall does not remember the last state, so you cannot just say “PFL OFF”. You need a script if you want to do that.

The NOVT prefix, which must be entered manually, can be used to avoid execution of a command if the VT recorder is active. Its primary use is to use the same fader start remote for both VT and normal playback, whatever is active:

VT PLAYER A START;NOVT PLAYER 1-1 START

Thanks for explanation. Thanks