Playlist (Virtual Treeview) hotkeys

For other reasons, I was looking through the Help file for Virtual Treeview (aka the mAirList Playlist) and I discovered some hotkeys you might not know about:

[table]
[tr][td]Key[/td][td]What it does[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ctrl Home [/td][td]Moves to first item without changing selection(s).[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ctrl PgUp[/td][td]Scrolls one visible page ‘up’ without changing selection(s).[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ctrl PgDn[/td][td]Scrolls one visible page ‘down’ without changing selection(s).[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ctrl End[/td][td]Moves to last item without changing selection(s).[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ctrl A[/td][td]Selects all items.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ctrl +[/td][td]Don’t press this! (see explanation below)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ctrl -[/td][td]Restores column widths to normal if you pressed Ctrl +.[/td][/tr]
[/table]

Ctrl + is supposed to auto size the columns. In my case, it shrunk each column to about 5px width! :o Perhaps Torben could ‘disable’ this key internally?

BFN
CAD

Interesting - thanks, Cad… I have actually been using CTRL-A within the Playlist for some time without really thinking about the other possible keystrokes. I just assumed that “select all” was always CTRL-A :wink:

Thanks! I admit I would never have found the (very useful!) Ctrl+ options for Home/End and PgUp/PgDn if I hadn’t RTFM… :wink:

It is a PITA when you need to scroll the Playlist but don’t want to ‘lose’ your current selections; now we all know there is a way to avoid that!

BFN
CAD