Playlist for undefined date and time

Hello to all!

Is it possible to write the playlist for an undefined date and time and to later define it - or - to write the playlist and apply it to a specific date and time from - to sometime later on?

So, does anyone know the answer?

Basicly, we will be moving from Jazler to mAirlist 7 in next month. But we don’t know the exact date.

So my question is - can we write in advanced few days of playlist and to define the rxact date and time when it will be applied?

Explained - can I write the playlist for like 2022-09-13 from 07:00 till 23:00 and to broadcast that 16 hrs playlist lets say on 2022-10-10 from 07:00.

Welcome to mAirlist :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s possible in the database app.

You can i.e. prepare a complete week and export all the hours and days as a batch export.

When you’re ready to start just import them back in a batch. In the import window you can define the first hour and the day you want to apply the playlists…

If you want to do this regularly according to a fixed rebroadcasting schedule, you can even automate it from the hour templates. Ask for details.

Okay… I decide that it is the best to wait and write playlist day or two before.

Also, is it possible to have some kind of settings for double-click in DB app when writing playlist? Why - if something is touched the double-click adds song before last one, and if it is dragged and dropped on empty part of playlist it is added. So, basically, the double click should be “add” not “insert before”.

Any solution?