Playlist column headers?

I don’t know if this is a bug or simply that I’m not looking in the right place. Just downloaded V7 build 5010 and I can’t figure out how to get playlists to show the column headers so I can adjust the width and only show the ones I need.

I’ve tried using the method described in another post regarding the skin file by adding under the corresponding playlist the Columns setting option (Columns=Title,Duration) and that doesn’t seem to be working

Exactly. There are no column headers anymore. Everything is done through the skin now.

I realised that, but the when I use the skin and the Columns setting option with the columns I do want to show by using “Columns=Title,Duration” it doesn’t seem to work

Just tested:

[Playlist]
Columns=Title,Duration

Works for me.

Not sure what I was doing wrong, but it’s working now. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

I am having problems to get this look/feel in the V7 Playlist

Can’t get Year to show and Artist/Title are now all on one row.
Any idea?

Hi,

to set artist and title beyond each other you just got to put this into your Skin.ini

TitleDisplayMode=VSplitTitleArtist

and for further columns like year or anything else you got to use the new options Like this:

Columns=Player,Timing,Time,Expand,Icon,Title,Duration,Ramp,Attribute1,Attribute2,Link
Attribute1=(What ever you need out of standard attrubutes)
Attribute2=(What ever you need out of standard attrubutes)
PlayerColumnWidth=50
TimingColumnWidth=15
TimeColumnWidth=80
ExpandColumnWidth=30
IconColumnWidth=80
IconSize=55
AutoSizeColumn=Title,Attribute1
TitleColumnPadding=10
DurationColumnWidth=40
RampColumnWidth=100
RampColumnAlignment=center
Attribute2ColumnWidth=40
LinkColumnWidth=25

Just an Option :slight_smile:

A lot more options you’ll find here

Thank you very much!

1 Like

you’re welcome :wink:

(plusextratextforminimum20chars) :smiley:

Hi Torben,

It still doesn’t work for me in mAirlist 7.2.2… I can indeed select the columns I want to see and the order in which they appear… but I don’t see the column headers. Look at my screen now including the skin settings. What am I missing?

Do I need to add something like ColumnsHeaders=on

or so?

Anybody there to answer this please?