Pc Power settings

When I made the pc about 3 years ago the power setting was to max .
Since last week I use the database server and my wife that’s home during the week don’t want the pc on all week.
So I’m working on wake on lan but therefore you need to adjust the power settings.
Does that give any conflicts in mairlist or is it safe to switch to energy saving setting.
Otherwise is option B phone everytime I use the database server and somebody turns on/off the pc.

Hi Henk, your description is a little bit confusing for me because

Do you stream from a dBServer that now stores all music files and the said PC is only for live shows and management of files/playlists?

In this case: If the PC is only a remote station with no music that’s needed for the rotation then it’s no problem to turn it of while you are not there.

The mAirlist dbServer doesn’t care if a remote PC logs in or out if there are no neccessary files saved.

There’s one pc that does everything. The actual database is on a nas ( copy on PC) there’s no non stop I use the pc Sunday morning during the show after that it’s normally off.
But now I use the database server so the pc that I remotely wanna controle does also the show Sunday and I don’t want audio distortion (on Sunday)because I changed the power settings.
Therefore option B if it does somebody at home powers on and off the pc.