Options skin editor

That’s what we are talking about - High DPI.

Should work for Win 10 too.

Have you tried it?
Because it will not help to get 1 program to lets say 125% scaling.

Thank you, that worked

1 Like

Sorry for asking so many questions but i’m trying to set it up to my taste before the end of the demo.
Can i chance these fonts and sizes?

You can’t, I’m afraid.

1 Like

Thats a shame, being a (demo) home user my support is this forum so i have to conclude that mAirlist is not ready for a 4K screen if you want to edit the font size, and that the skin editor is a great feature but not very well documented.
I searched forum and wiki and PlayerNameHeight was nowhere to be found.
So the rest of the “problems” with size and readability can or cannot be solved but i guess only Torben knows.

Yeah, that complete upscaling for HighDPI might hopefully be something for a future release…

BUT I know a lot of different radio automation softwares and I must admit, that mAirlist is one of the most configurable programs I worked with in terms of the GUI and the layout.

I don’t know many stations that are using 4K monitors for displaying their radio automations. Because you just need the playlist, some comments and infos for most of the common live show…

Aside of the fact that there’re only few (and really expensive) 4K-Touch screens for now and many stations still using touch devices too…

1 Like

For now i just scale in windows (to 125 or 150%) and see i can find settings i really like.
I hope the future will bring better documented skin.ini for now i will continue testing.
Thanks for the input.

1 Like

Happy with the current settings so i purchased the mAirList Advanced (Home) edition.
Thanks all.

1 Like