off-air mode

Hey Guys
Is there an option to start mAirlis in off-air mode?

And is it possible to automatically load the database and main playlist when mAirlist starts?

I can’t find these options in the configuration menu

Jeroen

Look under the Misc options in the config.

And is it possible to automatically load the database and main playlist when mAirlist starts?

To load a playlist file, name it “standard0.mlp” and put it into your mAirList folder.

To load a playlist from the database, use the “actions on startup” functionality.

[quote=“Torben, post:2, topic:6060”]To load a playlist file, name it “standard0.mlp” and put it into your mAirList folder.

To load a playlist from the database, use the “actions on startup” functionality.[/quote]

I have made a playlist but it is not automaticly loaded or saved.

And I meen not the playlist but only the database. Not the database playlist.

Do you have a Manual for version 3?

Are sure you have used the correct name AND saved it into your mAirList PROGRAM folder? You need to do both to have the Playlist load at startup.

Almost certainly not. :smiley: If you need to know anything specific, please ask in here and we’ll all do our best to answer you.

Documentation for mAirList has always been patchy. I started doing some work on this a year or two ago (for v2.x), but I simply don’t have the time any more: sorry!

BFN
CAD

I have copy \paste the file name so that cant’t be wrong.
And I have saved it in the mAirlist folder.

I have made a screenshot so you can see for your self www.Jerware.nl\Screenshot.jpg

If you need to know anything specific, please ask in here and we'll all do our best to answer you.
I will do that :)

Typo in URL, this one does work: http://www.jerware.nl/Screenshot.jpg

It’s weird, something seems to be broken with the standard0.mlp mechanism.

What should still work is saving the desktop as standard.mlt (mind the extension, it’s a desktop template). As you only have one playlist, it’s no big different. You can choose in the config whether you want anything else in the template (browser, cartwall content, etc.).

[quote=“Torben, post:6, topic:6060”]Typo in URL, this one does work: http://www.jerware.nl/Screenshot.jpg

It’s weird, something seems to be broken with the standard0.mlp mechanism.

What should still work is saving the desktop as standard.mlt (mind the extension, it’s a desktop template). As you only have one playlist, it’s no big different. You can choose in the config whether you want anything else in the template (browser, cartwall content, etc.).[/quote]

Sorry for the typo.
Does it work on your computer
I’ll try the desktop thing later this week.

Thanks for your help