Mixeditor

I would like the wafeform in the mixeditor skinable color’s.
That you can give wafeform A an outher color as B and itums there own color.

Gr Henk

Maybe a strange question… but why would you like this? you mean that you can see wich player is used in the mixeditor?

To make this

Omniplayer.jpg

That makes sence!
I am not familiar with omniplayer, but it seems that music has 2 colors while jingles and sweepers have static colors.
It looks cool that way for sure.
But maybe…
lots of people are changing their skin to a omniplayer look… And i agree it looks great, I have made it myself aswell as you know…
But we are still using Mairlist and some things shouldn’t be copied from other software to have that look…
Yes it looks cool, but we are not using omniplayer…
(don’t want to offend you Henk, I hope you understand my point)

Whe have already playing row color and next row color and if I drop a jingle (or any other itum ) it automatically changes color. The omniplayer picture was just an example freeplayer has the same. I think it’s handy in small mixeditor’s when the first to play has a different color as the second.

I understand. And the way you explain makes sence.
I know you are not like some other persons. People who want it just to make look like another (too expensive) software.
We both are quite the same in how we use mairlist, its skin and other features. We want to have it work smoothly and look nice for the eyes. Not on purpose copy the looks of other software.
Lots of people not want to find out how to make msirlist personal but just want to copy what someone else created…
I think you have a good point in make the first played file have another color