mehrere Ramps

Hi Torben,

daß man sich bei den mehrwertigen Cue-Punkten für einen entscheiden muß ist kar, aber bei mehren Ramps wäre es vielleicht schön, wenn alle gesetzten Punkte nacheinander angezeigt würden.
Es gibt ja doch ein paar Songs, wo in der Ramp kurz jemand etwas singt und danach geht’s erstmal instrumental weiter. Tequila von den Champs wäre ein extremes Beispiel, wo das ganz praktisch wäre. Ich schicke Dir den Song mal mit der entsprechenden mmd per mail, vielleicht wird dann deutlicher was ich meine.
Oder ein Titel hat ein ruhiges Vorspiel, nach einem Break wird es heftiger, bleibt aber instrumental bis es dann richtig losgeht.

Welche Ramp-Dauer dann in der Playlist angezeigt wird, weiß ich auch nicht so pauschal…, vielleicht die längste?

Vielleicht möchte ich es jetzt einfach nur zu genau und in der Praxis funktioniert ganz einfach aus dem Bauch heraus?

Gruß Carsten

wie siehts damit aus? können wir das noch in der Version 2 erwarten?

Nein, für 2.0 nicht mehr.

würd 2 ramps auch sehr begrüßen!

Carsten: I hope you can understand this reply?

Using mAirListTag (or a PFL-player Save), you can set more than one of each Cue Point, including Ramp! When you play the track in mAirList, you use the PFL-Player to select the Ramp point you want.

Example: Boom Boom Boom Boom by Vengaboys.
Main Ramp: 0:07.1 (“Woh-oh-oh, woh-oh-oh…”)
Extra Ramp #1: 0:13.2 (vocoder voice)
Extra Ramp #2: 0:27.7 (verse starts)

When you tag the track, always set any extra Ramps first by clicking the large Ramp time ‘button’ and Add-ing the two ‘Extra’ Ramp points. Then set the ‘main’ Ramp point last of all and then Save.

When you open the track in mAirList, the main Ramp is shown: BUT you can then open PFL-player and in the same way, click the large Ramp time ‘button’ and then click the Ramp point you want. The Playlist and Player Ramp times both change when you do this, yes?

Believe me, this will become clear when you try it!

This is especially useful for live tracks, where you might want to play some, all, or none of the spoken introduction at the start of the track.

I hope this information helps: apologies again that I cannot reply in the German language!

BFN
CAD

Cad,

thanks for the reply. However, the main focus of the request was to display all ramps at the same time in the progress bar and/or ramp countdown timer. I will consider that for the next development release.

Torben

PS: Thanks for your contributions to the Wiki, I’m looking forward to reading more …

Thanks for your reply, Cad.
While tagging some of my files, I remembered to have learned about multiple cue-, ramp- etc. points.
But different to cue points, it seems more likely to have multiple ramps be displayed one after another in some way without having to decide in advance which one ist to be used.

No need to apologize for writing in english.

cheers Carsten

Carsten: I always feel bad about posting in English to a German forum—therefore I always apologise for doing so! But, thanks for understanding.

Torben: Thanks for your praise: user documentation is what I am best at, so I can almost never resist adding to a documentation-type wiki. I will try to add more to the wiki when I have some spare time (!).

BFN
CAD

sagt mal wie stelle ich denn nun mehrere Ramps ein ich glaub ich bin blind xD

Wie siehts hiermit für die Version 2.1 aus? Hat das Feature ne Chance?

Klar.

un einer späteren Version, oder irgendwann demnächst?

Übrigens, schön das es ein neues Test Release gibt :slight_smile: Ist sehr gut gelungen imo, auch wenn noch nen paar kleine Bugs drin sind :wink:

Keine Ahnung, wann ich mich darum kümmere. Das ist bei so einem Ein-Mann-Projekt schwer abzusehen. Ich sorge lieber für positive Überraschungen, als dass ich falsche Versprechen abgebe.

Torben