mAirListDB: Saved Playlist 'Viewer'

There is no way currently to view a list of Playlists saved by mAirListDB.

It strikes me that over time, saved Playlists will build up in the database, and it is currently a very tedious manual job to find old ones (browsing a hour at a time) and delete them. Similarly, if like me you are only testing the database, and you only occasionally create a Playlist in the database, it can be difficult to find old Playlists which you created for dates a week (or longer ago) in the past.

Now, for me personally, I know I can use my postgreSQL viewer/editor to find and remove these ;), but for other mAirList users, this either is—or will be in future—a problem.

I’m not sure what the best solution to this would be. One possibility would be a Playlist ‘browser,’ which would let you browse Playlists in date/time sequence, and with next/previous buttons; similar to the existing way of browsing in ‘hour’ sequence. Another way would be to have a list displayed of all Playlists in the database, in date/time order, and the option to sort it as most recent/oldest first, which would allow multiple selections for deletion.

What does everyone else think?

BFN
CAD

Have you tried clicking the “Go To” button? And using the context menu in that dialog?