Mairlist 7

Hello there. Experiencing freeze up of the software. Music stops and progress bar in Mairlist stops.
Restart of program solves it.
We have a rather new computer(i9 12th, 16G RAM) with Win 10 and a Airlite MK2 mixer. Database on remote local server. All files also on remote local server.

Trying to narrow things down. Anyone experienced this before?

Sincerly Kim

Hi,

more details of what you did before would be helpful. Or did it happen without any action on your side?

Did only mAirlist freeze or the whole computer? And what kind of database are you using?

Hello again.
Mairlist version 7.0.7 Build 5067,Database schema is 25.
We were running in auto. No input from our part. The thing is, its been running fine all weekend.
Friday it stopped as well. Quick solution is to restart Mairlist.
Only Mairlist freezez.
Data base is Postgre SQL

Is this a newer setup or did mAirlist run without any issues for a longer time before?

Any chance that the Airlite lost its connection at some time?

In my experience mAirlist plays in the background even when the interface is frozen and it don’t stop the players. But whenever a sound card (–> the Airlite) lost connection, the players stopped and didn’t recover by itself when the connection was established again.

A lot of people mentioned connection issues when the Airlite (mk1) was connected to a USB3-Port instead of a USB2-Port too…

I own a Webstation and an Airlite (mk1) by myself. mAirlist stopped the players and froze when the USB-connection got lost even for some milliseconds.

Hello.

Its a rather new setup. But it has been doing ok for 3 weeks or so. But the USB3 vs. USB 2 is worth a check. And this is the latest Airlite MK2 version.
Ill report back with the findings.

2 Likes

Please take a look at the energy options on the USB-Soundcards…Windows should never power it down…also for the network card etc.