mAirList 1.5.49 released

Version 1.5.49 is available for downlod.

Changes:

• Having configured a single AUTO/ASSIST button, that button will flash when the automation is playing.
  • You can now drag & drop playlist (mlp/m3u) files into the playlist which will then be expanded automatically.
  • A playlist item’s LastPlayed field is now saved as a string inside the XML, and the value is also displayed in the Properties dialog.
  • Scripting: HTTPGet can now handle URLs/parameters with blanks and special characters.
  • Optional password protection for the SOAP/RemObjects network interface. If a password is set, commands must be passed as "AUTH ". If password is blank, simply send the command. (Thanks for the idea, Matt!)

Bugfixes:

• Errorenous items sometimes not removed from playlist in automation mode, “jamming” the remainder of the playlist.
  • SOAP interface was broken.

Torben
(now going to prepare his first Japanese noodle soup ever - keep your fingers crossed for me and my friends who will be forced to eat it tonight :wink:

Arr-so. Thanks for the update.

Re: the noodles… We cheat over here in the UK, pot-noodle is the way to do it :wink:

Charlie: Pot Noodle?!?!?!! OH MY GOD NO!

Torben said Japanese noodle soup. Usually this means udon noodles: the really chunky square profile noodles which are approximately the thickness and length of a chopstick, you know? They are available from all Chinese/Japanese food shops, and at many larger supermarkets.

Claiming that Pot Noodle >ack< >ptui< is anything like Japanese noodles is equivalent to claiming that Pot Noodle ‘resembles food, and contains some nutritional value!’ :slight_smile:

BFN
CAD

I’d have thought that Scotland would welcome such hot edible delights this time of year - What with the wild haggis in hibernation. :wink:

Usually this means [b]udon[/b] noodles

Exactly. Here’s the recipe: Recipe: UDON AND CHICKEN SOUP

Find the nearest Asian food store and try out yourself :slight_smile:

Torben

- Having configured a single AUTO/ASSIST button, that button will flash when the automation is playing.
I hope I'll get a seconder on this one - But I find a flashing light/button distracting - Especially as one usually associates a flashing indicator with an EOM signal or something about to happen/stop!

Auto flashes is “seperate buttons” is ticked or not. Is it possible to turn off the flashing ?

I hope I'll get a seconder on this one - But I find a flashing light/button distracting
OK Charlie, I'll bite! :)

I agree that flashing lamps are usually a warning, though I know plenty of kit where a flashing lamp means ‘cued and ready to go!’

Flashing elements on a screen are always going to be a matter of personal taste, so I agree with you that the flashing AUTO button should at the very least be made an option.

What I can’t decide is whether it should be a ‘global’ option which affects ALL Playlists, or whether it should be selectable separately for each Playlist. In my case, it might be handy to (optionally) have my Ads Playlist flashing while it’s running, as a visual reminder; but I would prefer not to have a flashing AUTO button on my main #1 Playlist for tracks.

BFN
CAD