Load playlist and start at the correct item...

Sure, but I would like to measure interest for such a script… and other. That’s why I prefer private request.
However, you’re right : perhaps I will finally give the script here, in this topic. 8)

Hi Theo, good to see you now have the script working. I would certainly like to see the script available here in the forum.

Kind Regards Tony

Hi,

I didn’t not forget to post here the script I mentioned.
I will try to post it in a few days…

Regards,

Theo

Hiya,

are there any news about a script for the current version?

Cheers

Is this script available for all?

Hi Tony,

Yes. But, due to the work done, not totally free.
That why I did not put it within the forum.

If you’re interesting with this script, just let me know by private message, tell me your exact request (because I can do some adjustments to fit your need) and I will tell you if it’s possible and price. Don’t worry, I don’t ask you some hundred of dollars/euros for this script :slight_smile:

For example, Michel was in contact with me and for a very good price, it received the script he wanted to.

As you prefer :slight_smile:

Hello Theoorl45, thank you for the reply and offer.

Not much involvement with radio or so I thought.

Starting on a school project, students have to build a station from scratch. Busy sourcing PC’s for refurbishment at the moment. IT/Computing covered but also using media and music departments.

It was intended to use mAirList but we found a radio player that jumps to time during automation without scripting - it jumps to the nearest minute and starts playback from the nearest second.

Also records show for later podcast. later.Quite mpressive for free.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards Tony

[quote=“Theoorl45, post:46, topic:5764”]Hi Tony,

Yes. But, due to the work done, not totally free.
That why I did not put it within the forum.

If you’re interesting with this script, just let me know by private message, tell me your exact request (because I can do some adjustments to fit your need) and I will tell you if it’s possible and price. Don’t worry, I don’t ask you some hundred of dollars/euros for this script :slight_smile:

For example, Michel was in contact with me and for a very good price, it received the script he wanted to.

As you prefer :-)[/quote]

Ok Tony. Thank you for your answer.

For information, what is the radio player you finally chose ?

Regards,

Théo

See PM.

Kind Regards Tony