Generate Playlist as Event falls back to generate 0 hours

I’m using the 6.2.6 Trial and have set up an event to generate a new playlist as top of the hour event. It contains to steps:

1. Generate playlist for 1 hour
  2. Append generated playlist

From time to time, the Event does nothing as the number of generated hours is reset to 0 without me taking any action other than doing database management (importing new files).

Anything I can check that might reset the value?

You mean that the “number of hours to generate” in the action properties suddenly changes?

No idea why that should happen…

Exactly. I could not find a pattern yet.

Please keep looking.

Do you open the DB app for management through the green Database icon in the playout window, or as a separate process from Windows Start Menu?

Both, but most of the time running from Start Menu to have a distinctive icon. Next I’ll check if this relates to system startup.

I have updated to Build 4166 an this morning again the number of playlists was reset to 0.
I stopped automation yesterday and left the program running in assist mode - it had generated playlists just fine up to that point - and this morning switched to automation again. But when fired the event (manually) to generate a playlist nothing happend and voila the number was reset to 0.
I had that happening every couple of days in the weeks before but could not find a pattern. I use the database manager “in process” via the button in mairlist.

To add: I left mairlist sitting there doing nothing in assist mode, no playback.

Would you mind updating to mAirList 6.2.7 b4176?

https://www.mairlist.com/download/current/mAirList/v6.2/snapshot/
(mAirList-6.2-snapshot-setup.exe).

This is the latest stable version.
Thank you.