Folder tree song cue

Hello, it is possible to cue the song when it still is on the folder tree, before i add it to the player queue?
I have a lot of songs and i dont know all, so i would like to hear then before i add it for playing.
please if someone has something, let me know,
thanks,
Julio

Hi Julio,

just add the song to the playlist, listen/cue, and if it doesn’t meet your imagination, skip it.

Prelistened regards

TSD

In the Browser window itself this is not possible.
If you use the mAirListDB, you can select a song there and click on the Play button at the bottom of the database window.

thanks for the reply, i have a home studio version, i just try it but it dont work,
thanks anyway for the answers, maybe i will need to upgrade then?
Thanks,
Julio

No, that’s nothing about the edition.
Why is it so important to start PFL’ing out of the browser? I would like to learn more about it.

It is because i have a big music folder, i run a small hobby shortwave radio station, from Holland, with my home studio here in Brussels, were i live. So i play English songs + French songs + Brazilian songs and Italian songs, so i dont know all of then, that’s why it is important for me to hear it before i add to the list.
I currently use the zararadio free edition, but planning to start to use the R&D webstation, but i have a lot of difficult to find myself with the mairlist. This is the important priority for me now, as for the rest, i will take my time and go step by step on the playlist, database, schedule…
Maybe is because i dont have yet a database? I am opening the folders strait from my Synology server on intranet, i still have to see for the database as i had try it before but did not manage, i need to spend more time on it.
Please let me know what you think, as i am lost…
Thanks again,
Julio