Error fetching listener data

Hey!

Im a new Home user. Nice to meet you all :slight_smile: I have a problem. Look at this error msg.

2018-01-31 11:23:17 Warning Error fetching listener data for comet.shoutca.st:8491: HTTP/1.0 401 Unauthorized

I use the 6.1 beta version but getting the same msg when using 6.0. How do i solve this issue?

// Fredrik

Looks like the server doesn’t allow you to do that with the password you supplied… Any insight from the server logs? Maybe you need some kind of admin account?

Will talk to support with my stream provider. Thanks Torben for your help. Your doing an amazing job!

Torben i go this answer from my Streaming provider.

So the encoder should handle the listener count as well as the encoding? The unauthorised error generally means an incorrect password. We’re not trained in mAirList, which password do they require? Are you able to ask their support exactly what you need and we can provide it.

Can you help?

mAirList uses the same password for the stats retrieval that is used for the actual streaming (the password you entered in the stream connection properties), using this BASSenc call: https://www.un4seen.com/doc/#bassenc/BASS_Encode_CastGetStats.html

If it doesn’t work with the ordinary source password, maybe try the admin password instead?