Database slow respons

Hi Torben / Uli

For all the best for 2020 , I have a rather strange problem that at one of our locations the database is getting a slow respons from the server. It takes 10 seconds that the playlist will be started , With 5 we did not had an issue at all, I have checked the settings but get lost . I hope you had a semular issue regarding this problem …

Regards

Goos

Happens only at one location? The others are OK?

Is the delay during loading of the playlist? Or when the item is eventually started? (Most people load the playlist a few minutes before TOTH.)

Hi Torben

Thanks for the respons , on the server we do not have this issue . There is everything normal. What we do is starting a new playlist at 58:32 this is an mlp file . All the 4 locations we do have this problem
When starting the playlist the only first 2 items have a response time about 7 till 10 sec. And after that it runs fine. The strange thing is that we only have this when we are using a newcontainer ,. Clean it runs without any problem. I have checked this morning when we play the jingle and the news opener and news localy at pc mAirlist has no issue at all. The only thing when this happens is when there is a newscontainer in the playlist. It is rather strange to me that we did not have this issue in 5.3. I hope you can help out on this

Goos

Hi Torben

We have tried tonight with the database played localy not a problem at all with the 2 first files and the news container ,
So it keeps strange to me. I hope you can fix it
Goos