Cartwall ON question

Just another cartwall question…I use a D&R Webstation with version 6.1.3. and my faders are recognised. On Fader 1/2 mics, 3/4 music players and 5/6 cartwalls…Channel 5 for cart player one and three, 6 for cart player two and four…
At settings cartwall is set on channel 5…When I pull fader 5 up then the cartwall goes to on, just right…But when I use a jingle in player 6 this jingle kills (cartwall goes to off) when I close fader 5… I know i can put channel 6 on go to on when activated a jingle but sometimes mAirlist forget this setting so when i pull fader 5 to zero the jingle in 6 kills it’s sound. (cartwall goes to OFF) Is there a solution for this like always let the cartwall sound on ON???

I know channel 6 is not an usb input, but the input of this channel is analogue.
2 ways to tackle this problem…Jingle in 5 and filler in 6 instead of filler in 5 and jingle in 6. Another option is the filler in a music player so it isn’t a big issue but maybe there is a way to set cartwall channel 5 and 6 always at ON.

The cartwall ON/OFF mechanism is designed to be used with a single cartwall fader. It doesn’t support splitting.

There is an option in the cartwall config though, “Prevent leaving ON mode when players” are active. Maybe it works for your scenario.

Or you must disable the ON/OFF binding entirely by setting the cartwall fader to “none” in the Webstation remote properties.

I tried that Torben and Jingle channel 6 starts well but kills when fader 5 (cartwall channel 1) is closed. Not a big problem, just put jingle 2 in channel 5 (my cartwall 1) and jingle 1 in the additional cartwall of channel 6. Or…put the item filler in a player.

Multichannel cartwall…Maybe something for the wishlist??? A lot of DJ’s are using 2 jingles or a jingle and a filler after each other.

Problem solved with a marker at Prevent leaving ON mode when players AND a marker at Automatic switch to ON when a player is started in OFF modus.
Only one thing…When i close Mairlist this options were not stored in the preferences. This is also when i checked on Mouse navigation on track in player.

So…when i started Mairlist again I must mark these things again. Why is this not stored in preferences?

[quote=“adkart, post:4, topic:11641”]Problem solved with a marker at Prevent leaving ON mode when players AND a marker at Automatic switch to ON when a player is started in OFF modus.
Only one thing…When i close Mairlist this options were not stored in the preferences. This is also when i checked on Mouse navigation on track in player.

So…when i started Mairlist again I must mark these things again. Why is this not stored in preferences?[/quote]

Probably because you store it in the program and not in the separate config program (windows start programs mairlist configuration)

Thanx for the solution Henk, the setting are now stored when i did it in the configuration manager. :slight_smile: